With the acquisition of Oculos Clinical Research in 2018, iuvo BioScience now delivers the highest quality, vertically integrated ophthalmic R&D services – including preclinical testing, CMC/technical services and clinical ophthalmological research.
iuvo offers an experienced team whose breadth of expertise spans multiple disciplines including analytical chemistry, microbiology, toxicology and sterilization within the medical device and pharmaceutical industries. Leveraging our expertise, iuvo can deliver a complete product pathway – from research to release – for ophthalmic OTC, drug, device and combination products across multitude disease states (i.e. anti-infective, anti-Inflammatory, back of the eye, dry eye, and glaucoma).
Here’s what iuvo BioScience delivers to the ophthalmic industry:
- Exquisite Science – focused on conducting the highest-quality preclinical and clinical research
- Valuable Clinical Insights – digging beyond short-term study outcomes to help guide and provide solutions to ensure long-term commercialization success
- Access to Network of Trial Sites – allowing faster scale up and participant recruitment
- Flawless Documentation – critical to effective, expedited regulatory submissions
- Outstanding Value – efficient, cost-effective processes that maximize ROI
- Exceptional Service – serving as an extension of your team
- Vertically Integrated Services – driving efficiencies in time and cost by providing a full suite of services within one organization
The establishment of Oculos as a vertically integrated ophthalmic R&D service provider takes service beyond a typical CRO, by providing a PRO ™ (Partner Research Organization) to work with you throughout your development program.