Establishing product safety and efficacy in humans is a critical part of any research and development program – and companies need to work with a clinical research provider who is experienced, has the scale to deliver on time and within budget, and has a track record of successful trials and product approvals.
At iuvo, we have it all – industry experience, international recognition, and a track record of approvals – especially in the area of ophthalmic product development. Our experience, not only as a service provider but also as a Sponsor, provides us a unique window into what it takes to deliver a clinical research program with excellence.
As a full-service clinical research partner, with specific experience in ophthalmics, iuvo offers the following services in support of our clients’ clinical programs:
- Clinical trial design and development
- Protocol development
- Site selection and qualification
- Medical monitoring
- Safety monitoring / Pharmacovigilance
- Regulatory support
- Investigator meeting planning, production and execution
- Investigational material packaging, labeling and distribution logistics (including IRT)
- Electronic data management
- Electronic trial master file (eTMF)
- Site monitoring (on-site and central)
- Clinical study reports
- Preparation of clinical submission documents
- GCP audit and compliance services
- Access to nationally recognized medical advisory board and Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs)
To contact our specialists or learn more about our services, please contact us, and we’d be happy to help you with your application.