iuvo brings decades of experience in medical device testing to bear to help bring your product to market. From research to biocompatibility testing to sterilization validation, we conduct studies that meet both your needs and relevant regulatory standards including ISO 10993 and MHLW. In addition we offer an array of compendial testing such as USP, JP, and EP.
Out testing services can be further enhanced by our experienced consulting services, to support strategy development and toxicology assessments, or to help answer any questions you have as you seek to get your product to market.
We also provide custom-designed protocols and can work side-by-side with your scientists in our facility when the study design dictates your direct hands-on involvement.
- Analytical Method Development and Validation
- Antimicrobial Effectiveness Testing
- Bacterial Endotoxin Testing
- Biocompatibility Testing
- Biological Reactivity Tests, in vivo
- Chemical Characterization
- Compendial Testing
- D Value / Population
- Environmental Monitoring
- Ethylene Oxide Residual Testing
- Genetic Toxicology
- Irritation / Intracutaneous Reactivity
- Microbial Limits
- Ophthalmic – Medical Device
- Package Integrity
- Regimen Testing
- Reusable Medical Device Testing
- Sensitization Testing
- Subchronic / Chronic Toxicity
- Systemic Injection / Toxicity